Founded in 2018, MEXC Global is a professional cryptocurrency trading platform known for its high performance. It features a wide range of currencies, low trading fees and no KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements. Accessible almost anywhere in the world, including strict jurisdictions such as the USA, Australia and Canada, MEXC has carved out an enviable place for itself on the cryptocurrency market.
MEXC key features
MEXC offers a wide range of products and features for cryptocurrency traders and investors. Among their key offerings are:
- Cash trading: MEXC allows users to trade over 300 cryptocurrencies, including the most popular assets in DeFi, NFTs, Metaverse and other sectors.
- Trading on Margin: For more advanced traders, MEXC offers the possibility of trading on margin, allowing users to borrow funds and increase their position to potentially increase profits or hedge risks.
- FuturesTrading: MEXC offers a futures trading platform that enables users to speculate on future cryptocurrency price movements with up to 200x leverage.
- Staking: MEXC supports staking for various cryptocurrencies, enabling users to earn rewards on over 50 coins by staking their digital assets on the platform.
- Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs): MEXC has a platform called “Launchpad” that helps new projects raise funds through Initial Exchange Offerings. Users can participate in these IEOs to acquire tokens for new projects before they are listed on the open market.
- MX token: MEXC has a native token under the ticker MX that offers users unique privileges and bonuses on the platform, similar to Binance and BNB.
- Mobile App: MEXC offers a mobile app for iOS and Android devices, enabling users to trade and manage their digital assets on the move.
- Customer Support: MEXC offers multilingual customer support to help users with their trading and account queries.
MEXC : Products & Services
MEXC offers a wide range of trading services. In addition to spot trading, it offers leveraged ETFs, margin trading and even quantitative trading (automatic spot grid). In addition, it offers perpetual futures products with USDT and cryptocurrencies as collateral. For beginners, a trading copy function and demo mode are available to help get started.
MEXC trading fees
Trading fees on MEXC are among the lowest on the market. The fee applied to makers and takers for spot trading is 0.2%, with the possibility of temporarily reducing it to 0.1%. For futures trading, makers are charged 0 e, while takers are charged 0.02%. In addition, discounts are offered to users who trade with the MX token.
Deposit methods on MEXC
MEXC doesn’t allow fiat currency deposits, but there are plenty of other deposit options. You can deposit cryptocurrencies directly or buy cryptocurrencies with your fiat currency via third-party providers such as Banxa or MoonPay.
Withdrawals on MEXC
Withdrawals in fiat currency are not available on MEXC. Users will therefore have to convert their cryptocurrencies into fiat currency on another platform to withdraw them. Withdrawal fees vary according to the cryptocurrency chosen.
Is MEXC safe?
MEXC has proven its reliability by avoiding any hacking during its many years of existence. It has recently introduced support for proof of reserves for the assets it holds in custody for its users. In terms of licenses and regulations, MEXC holds an MSB license issued by FinCEN in the USA.
All in all, MEXC Global is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that has rapidly established itself as a major market player . With over 6 million users in more than 200 countries, MEXC is an excellent option for those who have cryptocurrencies to deposit and want access to a wide range of cryptocurrencies and trading features.